12 ozelbow macaroni, cooked but still firm
8 ozmild cheddar. shredded
8 ozcolby cheese, shredded
8 ozmonterey jack cheese, shredded
3 Tbspcream cheese
1 can(s)condensed milk
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspblack pepper
1/4 tsponion powder
How to Make Southern Mac-n-Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat a thin layer of butter on a large casserole dish.
- in a large bowl, pour colby, monterey jack, cheddar, and cream cheese on top of hot elbow macaroni and stir.
- Stir in onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper to macaroni mixture.
- Transfer mixture to large prepared casserole dish and drizzle the can of condensed milk evenly throughout the dish.
- Bake for 30-40 min or until slightly golden brown and bubbly on top.