·2 (20 ounce) can of tidbits or crushed pineapple, drained
·5 tablespoons flour
·¼ cup sugar
·1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
·1-1/2 cup ritz crackers, crushed into small pieces
·1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
How to Make Pineapple Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2 quart casserole dish with of butter. Drain the pineapples. Place the pineapples evenly along the bottom of the buttered casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and cheese. Sprinkle this mixture on top of the pineapples; Cover with Ritz cracker crumbs.
- Melt butter; and pour over the top of the cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.