- 2 (20 ounce) can of tidbits or crushed pineapple, drained
- 5 tablespoons flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cup ritz crackers, crushed into small pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
How to Make Pineapple Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 2 quart casserole dish with of butter. Drain the pineapples. Place the pineapples evenly along the bottom of the buttered casserole dish.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and cheese. Sprinkle this mixture on top of the pineapples; Cover with Ritz cracker crumbs.
- 4Melt butter; and pour over the top of the cracker crumbs.
- 5Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.