☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 medium
- red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- rice,cooked to package directions or 6 cups cooked rice
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- (10.75oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 (4,5oz) can(s)
- of chopped green chiles (hot)
- 1 c
- rosted corn kernels
- 2 c
- shredded, pepper jack or monterey jack cheese, divided
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Pepper Jack Rice Bake
- 1Heat the oven to 375. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 2Heat the oil in a large skillet medium heat. Add the bell pepper and onion and cook until softened, 7 to 8 minutes.
- 3Combine the cooked rice, sour cream, soup, green chiles, corn, and cooked peppers and onions, and 1 cup of the cheese in a large mixing bowl, Blend well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Pour the mixture in to the greased baking dish. Cover the dish with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- 5Remove the foil and sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the casserole is bubbly.