Matzo Cheese Kugel
Compiled and Written by the Women of the Ann Arbor Chapter of Hadassah
Ann Arbor, Michigan: The Chapter, 1986
- onions, chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- cottage cheese
- eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Matzo Cheese Kugel
- 1Preheat oven to 400 F.
- 2Fry onions in butter until brown. Cool.
- 3Crush matzos and soak in cold water for 2 minutes.
- 4Drain and press out well.
- 5Mix onions and matzo with eggs, cheese, and salt.
- 6Pour mixture into a greased pudding dish. Bake for 30 minutes, or until browned.