Loaded Cauliflower - and it's low carb!!
- 1 large
- cauliflower cut into bite size pieces (approx 6 cups)
- 6-8 slice
- bacon cooked and crumbled (cooked in oven at 400° for 20 mins)
- 6 tsp
- chopped chives
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- colby jack cheese (may use cheddar)
- 8 oz
- sliced mushrooms (optional)
How to Make Loaded Cauliflower - and it's low carb!!
- 1Preheat oven to 425°
- 2In a large pot, boil water and cook Cauliflower for 8 - 10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- 3In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, 1/2 of crumbled bacon, 3 tsp chives, 1 cup of cheese, mushrooms and cauliflower and mix well.
- 4Place in baking dish and cover with remaining 1 cup of cheese and rest of bacon crumbles.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with remaining 3 tsp chives and serve.