Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
20 ounce pkgfrozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
1 tspof pepper
1 pinchof salt
1/2 tspof onion powder
1/2 tspof garlic powder
1 cof chopped onion
3garlic cloves minced
1 csharp cheddar cheese
2 can(s)can condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 ccrushed ritz crackers
How to Make Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
- 1.Preheat oven to 350.
- 2.Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium size skillet. Added chopped onions and cook for 10 minutes then add garlic and cook for one minute.
- 3.In a large bowl add: Onions, Garlic, Cheese, Broccoli, Garlic Powder, Eggs ( beaten), condensed cream of mushroom soups, Onion Powder, Salt, Pepper.
- 4.Mix everything in the bowl well.
- 5.Place mixture in a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- 6.Melt Rest of Butter in the Microwave
- 7.Top with crushed crackers and pour melted butter on top of crackers.
- 8.Bake for 35 minutes