- 1 small
- eggplant, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 c
- corn chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 c
- grated cheese
- 1 can(s)
- mexican style tomato sauce
How to Make Arizona Eggplant
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 inch square baking dish.
- 2Heat 1/2 inch water in 2 quart pan until boiling. Add eggplant. Cover and reheat to boiling, reduce heat to medium high. Cook 5 minutes and drain.
- 3Combine corn chips and cheese.
- 4Spread half of the eggplant in baking dish, spoon half of the tomato sauce, and sprinkle with half the corn chip mixture. Repeat with remaining eggplant, tomato sauce, and corn chip mixture.
- 5Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges.