☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 smalleggplant, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
1 ccorn chips, coarsely crushed
1 cgrated cheese
1 can(s)mexican style tomato sauce
How to Make Arizona Eggplant
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Heat 1/2 inch water in 2 quart pan until boiling. Add eggplant. Cover and reheat to boiling, reduce heat to medium high. Cook 5 minutes and drain.
- Combine corn chips and cheese.
- Spread half of the eggplant in baking dish, spoon half of the tomato sauce, and sprinkle with half the corn chip mixture. Repeat with remaining eggplant, tomato sauce, and corn chip mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges.