Shrimp with Yellow Rice
- 60 oz
- yellow rice mix
- 12 Tbsp
- spanish olive oil
- 6 lb
- large shrimp, peeled and un-veined
- 30 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 24 clove
- garlic, finely minced
- 12 Tbsp
- 6 small
- jared artichokes
- 6 Tbsp
- white wine or chicken broth
- 1 1/2 c
- chopped parsley
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- red pepper flakes (optional)
How to Make Shrimp with Yellow Rice
- 1Prepare yellow rice according to package directions
- 2Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat enough olive oil to coat bottom of skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add shrimp and cook on both Side Dish until opaque, about 2 minutes. Place shrimp on platter and keep warm.
- 4Return skillet to heat and melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant (don't let it burn), about 30 seconds.
- 5Add capers, artichokes, white wine, remaining 3 tablespoons butter and parsle
- 6Season with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes for taste.
- 7Return shrimp and any juices to skillet and stir to combine. Serve immediately with yellow rice.