Shrimp with Yellow Rice
60 ozyellow rice mix
12 Tbspspanish olive oil
6 lblarge shrimp, peeled and un-veined
30 Tbspunsalted butter
24 clovegarlic, finely minced
6 smalljared artichokes
6 Tbspwhite wine or chicken broth
1 1/2 cchopped parsley
·kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
·red pepper flakes (optional)
How to Make Shrimp with Yellow Rice
- Prepare yellow rice according to package directions
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat enough olive oil to coat bottom of skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook on both Side Dish until opaque, about 2 minutes. Place shrimp on platter and keep warm.
- Return skillet to heat and melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant (don't let it burn), about 30 seconds.
- Add capers, artichokes, white wine, remaining 3 tablespoons butter and parsle
- Season with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes for taste.
- Return shrimp and any juices to skillet and stir to combine. Serve immediately with yellow rice.