2 ccooked white rice
1 cchopped fresh parsley
1/4 cdiced onions
1 cgrated parmesan cheese
4 ozsliced or shredded mozzarella cheese
·tomato slices(enough to cover baking dish)
How to Make Parmesan Rice
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Pour boiled water into a baking dish, set aside. In a bowl, mix rice, parsley, onions, and Parmesan cheese.
- In a separate bowl, thoroughly beat eggs & milk together. Blend into rice mixture. Add salt & pepper.
- Pour mixture into a well buttered 1- 1 1/2 quart baking dish (not dish with boiled water).
- Place half of the mozzarella cheese over rice. Top with tomato slices. Then layer rest of mozzarella on top. Cover tightly
- Place dish in other baking dish with boiled water. Bake for 30- 35 minutes.