- 1 can(s)
- 13.25 oz. can mushroom, pieces & stems drained
- 1 c
- raw rice (not minute rice)
- 1 medium
- onion diced
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 2 can(s)
- 10 1/2 oz cans of beef consomme or beef broth soup
- 1 tsp
How to Make Mushroom Rice
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Use a 1-1/2 Quart casserole dish or if you double the recipe you can use a 9x13" baking dish
- 2Dice Onion, mix remaining ingredients in to baking dish.
- 3Cook 35 - 45 minutes Stir after about 20 minutes. Check after 35 minutes. It is done when most of the liquid is absorbed.
- 4Microwave Instructions
Add diced onion and butter to Casserole dish.
Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir mixture and continue to microwave for 3 minutes or until onion wilts.
- 5Remove from microwave add remaining ingredients and cook for 10 minutes (watch for boil-over. The food is done when liquid has been absorbed.