Easy Fried Rice - Weight Watchers
- cooking spray
- 2 large
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c
- uncooked carrots, shredded
- 1 c
- uncooked scallions (green onions), divided
- 3 c
- cooked white rice
- 1/2 c
- frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/4 c
- low-sodium soy sauce (or to taste)
How to Make Easy Fried Rice - Weight Watchers
- 1Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; warm pan over medium-high heat. Add eggs; tilt pan so that eggs cover bottom.
- 2When eggs start to set, break them up into pieces with a heat-proof spatula or wooden spoon. Cook until eggs are cooked through, about 1 minute more; remove eggs from skillet and set aside.
- 3Off heat, recoat same skillet with cooking spray; set over medium-high heat. Add carrots and all but 2 tablespoons scallions; sauté until carrots are crisp-tender, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4Stir in cooked rice, peas and soy sauce; cook until heated through, stirring once or twice, about 1 minute. Gently stir in cooked egg and remaining scallions; heat through. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.