☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 clong grain rice, uncooked
1 can(s)beef consomme
1 can(s)french onion soup
1 can(s)mushroom pieces
·water to bring amount of liquid to 3 1/3 cups
How to Make Dirty Rice
- Put rice in a microwave safe bowl with a lid. Sprinkle in a little salt to taste. (A pinch is usually sufficient.)
- Open and drain mushrooms and add to rice.
- Open beef consumme and french onion soup and pour into measuring cup making a note of how much liquid is there. Then add just enough water to bring liquid to 3 1/3 cups. (It usually isn't very much. It depends on the brands of soup that you use.)
- Pour liquid into rice and mushrooms. Add butter. Stir everything.
- Cover and microwave for 10 minutes on high power, then 20 minutes on 50% power.