Creamy Mushroom and Rice Risotto
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cuncooked rice
2 cdiced mushrooms
6 cchicken broth
3 Tbspchicken bouillon
1/2 cparmesan cheese
2 dash(es)garlic powder
2 dash(es)salt and pepper
2 dash(es)dry parsley flakes
How to Make Creamy Mushroom and Rice Risotto
- Dice up your mushrooms and set aside.
- In a large frying pan melt both the butter and the oil together. Sautee the mushrooms and the uncooked rice for 2 - 4 minutes on medium high heat.
- Stir in your chicken bouillon. Add enough chicken broth to cover the rice mixture, then season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until it begins to boil then reduce heat to low and place a lid on your pan and let it simmer.
- Check your rice every 2 - 3 minutes and stir. As the liquid reduces add more chicken broth. Continue this step for about 15 - 20 minutes or until the rice is fully cooked.
- Once the rice is cooked add the parmesan cheese and mix into the rice. Garnish with parsley and serve.