Toad in hole twice baked potatoes
4 largerusset potatoes scrubbed clean
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
4scallion minced separate white and green parts
1 Tbspfresh parsley chopped
·salt and pepper
How to Make Toad in hole twice baked potatoes
- prick potatoes and microwave for about 15 minutes. Let cool a bit.
- Cook bacon and remove to paper towel and reserve the bacon grease.
- Cut tops off potatoes and scoop out center leaving a 1/4 inch thick shell. Discard the tops.
- Place the scooped out potatoes in a bowl and add remaining ingredients except green parts of scallions and eggs.
- Divide evenly among the potato shells. Push back of spoon down in center to make a large well.
- Crack an egg into each well. Some of the whites will ooze out but that is ok.
- Bake at preheated 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until whites are set. Sprinkle with green parts of scallions to serve.