☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- large sweet potatoes, cleaned, peeled, and chopped
- 1 stick
- butter, unsalted
- 1/2 c
- heavy cream or milk
- 1 c
- brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 bag(s)
- small marshmallows
How to Make The best sweet potato casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In a large pot, bring the sweet potatoes and water to a boil, cooking until soft. Drain well, and put the potatoes back in the pot.
- 3Add the heavy cream/milk, butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar to the potatoes. With a masher (get that arm workout in!!), mash until smooth. Make sure the brown sugar and cinnamon are stirred in well.
- 4Pour potatoes into the baking dish and top with the baby marshmallows. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the marshmallows are brown and perfect.