Stir-Fry Garlic Potatoes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3-4 largepotatoes, either russets or red work best
1/4-1/2 cbutter or butter substitute- your pref.
Tbspgarlic powder to taste - the more the better
dash(es)black pepper to taste
dash(es)salt to taste
1-3 Tbspparsley flakes
1/4-1/2 cextra butter or butter substitute (optional)
How to Make Stir-Fry Garlic Potatoes
- Dice potatoes about 1x1 inch.
- Cook potatoes using one of the options below.
<b></b>: Boil in water until very slightly undercooked.
<b></b>: Microwave in gal. size Ziploc.
Place in Ziploc, Close completely.
Slit 3 times across the top. Evenly spaced; about 2/3 to 1 1/2 inch in width.
Cook for about 7-9 Minutes until slightly undercooked.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Put potatoes in skillet as soon as butter is almost all the way melted.
- Season with seasoning ingredients. (I use a lot of garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.)
- Optional: If needed add more butter to help with cooking.
Stir-fry until potatoes are cooked but also has a little crisp to them.