Slow Cooker Pot Roast my way
- 1- 1/2 lb
- roast beef
- 1/4 c
- flour or enough to cover roast well
- 1/2 slice
- onion--medium sliced
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder to your taste
- 3 medium
- potatos cut into fourths
- 1 can(s)
- golden mushroom soup
- 1--2 c
- baby carrots
- 2 Tbsp
- brown gravy mix about 2 heaping tbl.
- 1/2 tsp
- organic no-salt seasoning--costco-- kirkland brand
- 1 can(s)
- water - using soup can
How to Make Slow Cooker Pot Roast my way
- 1Spray Crockpot with pam
Flour the uncooked roast and pat flour down so will be covered good
- 2Slice the onions and put on bottom of Crockpot
Lay the floured roast on top of onions
sprinkle salt, pepper,garlic powder,and organic no-salt sesoning on top of roast
- 3Peel potatoes and cut in fourths
layer around,and on top of roast
Mix 1 can of golden mushroom soup,1 can water (using the soup can) and the 2 heaping tbl of brown gravy mix. Mix well so there are no lumps.
Pour this mix over top of roast and potatos.
- 4Turn the Crockppot on low for 6 hours. If you want you can turn it up to high for 1/2 hour then on low.
After 3 hours add the baby carrots and finish the cooking time, keeping lid on.