Sloppy Turkey Tots
2 tspcreole seasoning, or to taste
1 lbground turkey
1 1/2 Tbspbrown sugar
1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
1 bag(s)tater tots
1 ccheese (whatever is your personal favorite)
How to Make Sloppy Turkey Tots
- Cook tater tots according to directions on bag. (baking in oven or deep frying them is your personal preference).
- While waiting on tots to cook, you can melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Dice onions, and caramelize in melted butter.
- After onions have caramelized, add ground turkey, add the rest of the ingredients, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once tater tots and Sloppy turkey are done, place tots on a plate and top with the Sloppy Turkey.
- Top with your favorite cheese. Enjoy & be blessed :)