☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 to 1 lbpotatoes (red, yukon gold, irish)
1-2 Tbspolive oil (just enough to coat the potatoes)
1 dash(es)ms. dash - original
1 dash(es)rosemary (to taste)
1 dash(es)garic powder
1 dash(es)onion powder
How to Make Seasoned Potatoes
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix the seasonings and olive oil in a large plastic bag. Start with just a small amount if you aren't sure how much you will need to coat the potatoes.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into quarters. If you are using Irish potatoes, make sure the pieces aren't too big.
- Toss the potatoes in the seasonings.
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam or other spray oil. (The olive oil spray would be best, but the others will work just as well.)
- Place the seasoned potatoes on the pan, and put in the oven.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes. Here is the tricky part. The potatoes must be turned often and watched. They should be fork-tender when done.