Scalloped Hasselback Potatoes
*They are fancy baked potatoes.
*They are fun to make and they
are fun to eat too.
*They are full of butter,cheese,
and cream deliciousness.
How to Make Scalloped Hasselback Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2Using a sharp knife, make slices across the potato, being sure to stop before you reach its bottom.
- 3Slice the chilled butter and Parmesan. Next, open the potatoes and shove the Parmesan and butter, alternating between the two.
- 4Transfer the potatoes onto an oiled baking sheet and drizzle a little oil on top of the potatoes.
- 5Season with salt and garlic powder. You can be quite generous with salt.
- 6Bake for about 60 minutes.
- 7After about 45 minutes, remove the baking sheet from the oven. Drizzle cream over the top and top with grated cheese. Any cheese you like.
- 8Return the baking sheet to the oven for the last 15 minutes.
- 9You can serve it with a dollop of sour cream.