Roughed Up Roasted Potatoes
How to Make Roughed Up Roasted Potatoes
- 1Peel and cut potatoes into 1.5 inch pieces.
- 2parboil potatoes - about 8 minutes.
- 4Place roughed up potatoes in a mixing bowl, add all other ingredients and toss to coat.
- 5Pre-heat the oven to Broil.
- 6Place potatoes, single layer, on a foil covered cookie sheet (shiny side of the foil facing up!), and roast for 5 minutes under broiler.
- 7Turn the potatoes over to ensure even roasting on both sides. Broil 5 more minutes.
- 8Potatoes should be getting golden brown by this point. If not, continue to repeat the 5 minute broil intervals, turning after each until golden.
- 9Serve and Enjoy!