Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Apples with Rosemary
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced into 1 inch cubes
·1 large apple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1 inch cubes (i use gala)
·2 tablespoons butter, melted
·½ teaspoon salt
·2 tablespoons of brown sugar
·¼ teaspoon of freshly chopped rosemary
How to Make Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Apples with Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a small baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Add the cubed sweet potato and apple to the dish. Sprinkle the chopped Rosemary and salt over the potatoes and apples.
- In a small measuring cup, melt the butter in the microwave; remove and stir in the brown sugar. Pour over mixture and stir well to coat and combine.
- Cover with foil or a lid and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are fork tender, but not too soft.