☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 lb
- peeled idaho potatoes chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- hidden valley original ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 1/2 c
- half and half
- salt and black pepper to taste
How to Make Ranch Mashed Potatoes
- 1Place potatoes in large pan with water over high heat and boil until tender; but still firm, about 15 - 20 minutes.
- 2Heat butter, half and half, and peppers in saucepan over low heat until combined.
- 3Drain potatoes and place in mixer with butter sauce. Add dressing mix and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.