How to Make Potato Stuffing
- 1Follow the directions on the box of your instant mashed potato's,and make 6 servings,and set aside.
- 2Now make your stove top stuffing and go by the directions on the stuffing mix.
- 3Now in your instant mashed potato's,add 3 slices of torn bread,and then add a egg and 2 Tbls.of butter.Add a little poultry seasoning and mix together.
- 4Now add your stuffing into the potato mixture and put into a casserole dish,and add a little paprika on top.
- 5Put foil over the stuffing for the first 1/2 hour,then remove and cook for another 30 minutes.