☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbred potatoes
2 Tbspolive oil
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 tspdried parsley flakes
1/2 tsplawry's seasoning salt
1/4 tsponion salt
1/4 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Parmesan Roasted Reds
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and then grease it.
- Microwave the potatoes until they are tender. (You can bake them if you prefer just don't over cook. They should be tender to the touch.)
- When the potatoes are tender, cut them in halves.
- Mix the oil parmesan cheese, and seasonings together in a large plastic zip bag.
- Marinate the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Do not over bake or they will be tough.