- 1 1/2 lb
- yukon gold potatoes, halved
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- kosher salt, freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 oz
- finely grated parmesan
- 1/3 c
- chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (more if you wish)
- 1 tsp
- finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
How to Make Parmesan-Roasted Potatoes
- 1Place a rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 400°F. Toss potatoes and oil in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
Place potatoes, cut side up, on a wire rack set inside a rimmed baking sheet; reserve bowl.
- 2Roast until golden brown and cooked through, 30–35 minutes.
Transfer to bowl; toss with Parmesan.
Return potatoes to rack and roast until Parmesan is brown and crisp, 10–12 minutes.
- 3Toss potatoes in same bowl with parsley, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes if using.
Top with lemon zest just before serving.