Parmesan Red Potatoes
5-6 largered potatoes
4 Tbspbutter (melted)
1/2 cparmesan cheese (shredded)
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 pinchfresh parsely (optional)
How to Make Parmesan Red Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 7x11 (or 2 quart) baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Wash and dry potatoes. Slice very thinly and place half of them in dish.
- Slice onion very thinly and separate rings. Lay them on top of the potatoes.
- Add the second half of the potatoes on top of onion layer. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Combine the remaining ingredients (except parsley)and sprinkle on top. Bake for 40 minutes or so until potatoes are just cooked and cheese topping is browned. Sprinkle with parsley before serving (optional).