- 6 potatoes - do not peel
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stick butter
How to Make Parmesan Baked Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Wash and quarter potatoes - do not peel.
- 2Mix dry ingredients and parmesan cheese in a bag.
Put quartered potatoes in bag and shake to coat.
- 3Melt butter and pour into a baking pan.
Put coated potatoes on top of the butter.
- 4Bake 20 to 30 minutes - then turn potatoes and bake 20 to 30 more minutes or until tender.