Oven Roasted Potatoes
How to Make Oven Roasted Potatoes
- 1Wash the potatoes well and cut into small bite sized pieces. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place cut up potatoes in a medium to large bowl, pour olive oil to coat the potatoes. Mix well, so that all potatoes are coated with the olive oil
- 3Line a jelly roll pan (baking sheet) with foil, lay the potatoes out in a single layer on the foil. Sprinkle with the Mc Cormack's Grill seasoning, Kosher salt.
- 4Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Since ovens vary, check to see if potatoes are fork tender. If so, remove from oven, add more Kosher salt if desired and add the fresh ground pepper.
- 5Enjoy! Careful they are hot! You can use any kind of seasoning you want on these!