Mom's Twice Baked Potatoes
How to Make Mom's Twice Baked Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Scrub potatoes; prick with a fork. Wrap each in foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours or till done. Remove potatoes.
- 3Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees.
- 4Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out the insides of each half and place into a medium bowl; mash. Add butter. Beat in enough milk to make of stiff consistency. Season to taste with salt.
- 5Pile mashed potato mixture into potato halves. Sprinkle each half with shredded cheese and bacon. Place in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 6Makes 4 servings.