Microwave Oven Roasted Potatoes
How to Make Microwave Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Heat first six ingredients on HIGH POWER for one minute.
- Mix and coat the potatoes in the drippings and seasonings that were heated. Cover with plastic wrap and cook 6 minutes on HIGH POWER.
- Stir inwards (circular) or toss and microwave on HIGH POWER for 6 more minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
- I sometimes add an onion cut up and a clove of garlic finely chopped.
I put the first 6 ingredients into a zip lock bag and heat and then add potatoes. Toss and place in pan.