Mashed Potatoes with Goat Cheese and Chives
Daily Inspiration S
- 2 1/2 lb
- russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 c
- heavy cream, warmed (or substitute half and half if you prefer)
- 4 oz
- goat cheese, room temperature
- 4 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh chives, minced
- salt and pepper
How to Make Mashed Potatoes with Goat Cheese and Chives
- 1Boil potatoes in salted water until tender when pierced, 20-25 minutes. Drain, return potatoes to pot, and cook over medium heat for about 1 minute to remove excess moisture, stirring constantly.
- 2Off heat, mash potatoes in the pot with a masher or hand mixer. Stir in cream, cheese, butter, chives, salt and pepper.