Mashed Potato Salad
- 5 lb
- potatoes, russets (or your choice)
- large eggs, boiled
- large onion - chopped fine
- 5 Tbsp
- sweet pickle relish or chopped sweet pickles (your preference)
- 1/2 c
- yellow mustard (more to taste if you'd like)
- 1 c
- real mayonnaise (more to taste)
How to Make Mashed Potato Salad
- 1Cook potatoes and eggs until done. While cooking, mince onion and pickles (sweet pickle relish will save you chopping the pickles). Once potatoes and eggs are done, put in a large bowl and mash (I used a potato masher and have even used an electric mixer for even better results!) Add onions, relish/pickles, mustard and mayonnaise. Mix until well blended. At this point you can refrigerate OR put in a small crockpot and leave on low till serving time.
- 2This recipe is easy to adapt to your own taste. Some people like more mustard/mayonnaise, some people like more pickles, or even use dill pickles. It's totally up to your taste. Enjoy!