☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·3 large red potatoes (1-1/2 lb.)
·2 cloves of roasted garlic, minced
·1/2 cup shedded parmesan cheese
·1 dash freshly ground sea salt
·olive oil for greasing pan
How to Make Homemade Parmesan Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees to roast the potatoes
- Scrub the potatoes until they are clean.
Roast the potatoes until they are fork tender.
Cool them rapidly by plunging them into ice water. Change the water and repeat until the potatoes are cool
- Shred the potatoes on the large holes of a box grater. Peel or not peel - that is your choice.
- Place the grated potatoes and other ingredients in a large bowl. Use a fork to fully combine everything.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and rub it with a layer of olive oil.
- Turn oven heat up to 425 degrees.
- Using about a teaspoon of the mixture, form it into a cylinder about 1 inch long. Place on baking sheet and repeat until all the tots are made.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, turning them after about 20 minutes of the baking time.
- Serve hot with ketchup.