Hash Brown Casserole
·1 (2 pound) bag of cubed frozen hash browns,thawed
·½ cup unsalted butter
·1 can condense cream of chicken soup
·½ cup chopped onion
·2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
·1 (8 ounce) container sour cream or plain greek yogurt
·1 teaspoon salt
·½ teaspoon black pepper
How to Make Hash Brown Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the hash browns into a large bowl; set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the butter with the soup. Stir often until butter is melted and combined with soup.
- Remove and mix in the onion, cheese, sour cream, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Pour this mixture in with the hash browns and mix until thoroughly combined. Place potato mixture into a greased 13x9 casserole dish/pan or 3 quart casserole dish.
- Bake the casserole uncovered for 40-45 minutes.