Garlic Pork Roast and Sweet Potatoes in the Crockp
- (3 1/2 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 lb
- sweet potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 2 medium
- onions, peeled and quartered
- 8 clove
- garlic, peeled (quantity optional)
- 3 c
- chicken broth
How to Make Garlic Pork Roast and Sweet Potatoes in the Crockp
- 1Remove any visible fat from pork.
Heat oil in 10- inch skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork. Brown pork in oil about 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides.
- 2Place sweet potatoes, onion and garlic in 3-1/2 to 6- quart crockpot. Place pork on vegetables. Pour broth over pork. Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 hours or until pork and vegetables are tender.
- 3To serve, remove pork from crockpot and place on platter surrounded by sweet potatoes and onion.