Garlic And Rosemary "Smashed" Potatoes
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Garlic And Rosemary "Smashed" Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place garlic cloves in a small oven-safe pan or a piece of foil and roast until lightly browned, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- In a large pot, add potatoes and fill with water.
- Cover and bring to a boil until potatoes are softened, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Drain potatoes through a colander; return to pot (not on stove) and add sour cream, butter, roasted garlic cloves and rosemary.
- Mash the potatoes until few lumps remain.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.