Garlic And Rosemary "Smashed" Potatoes
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Garlic And Rosemary "Smashed" Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place garlic cloves in a small oven-safe pan or a piece of foil and roast until lightly browned, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- 3In a large pot, add potatoes and fill with water.
- 4Cover and bring to a boil until potatoes are softened, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- 5Drain potatoes through a colander; return to pot (not on stove) and add sour cream, butter, roasted garlic cloves and rosemary.
- 6Mash the potatoes until few lumps remain.
- 7Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.