Fancy Pants Potato Cakes
- 2 lb
- yukon gold potatoes peeled and cubed
- salt to taste
- 1/4 c
- heavy cream
- 3/4 c
- grated fontina cheese
- 1/2 c
- prosciutto diced and cooked until crisp
- 2 large
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Fancy Pants Potato Cakes
- 1cook potatoes in boiling salted water. Drain and mash. Add salt to taste.
- 2combine potatoes with remaining ingredients except olive oil. Shape them into patties and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 3Pour olive oil over baking sheet and place the cakes onto the sheet.
- 4Place in preheated 400 degree oven. Bake about 15 minutes. Flipping cakes half way through.