Delicious Potato Salad
10med-sm yukon gold potatoes
6eggs, hard boiled
1/2red onion, diced
1 csweet pepper relish
1 cmiracle whip
1/2 ckraft mayo
1 tspblack pepper
INSTEAD OF SWEET PEPPER RELISH USE:
1/2 csweet pickle relish
1red bell pepper, roasted and chopped
How to Make Delicious Potato Salad
- Wash potatoes and boil, no need to peel. Once cool enough to handle, smash or dice.
- Boil eggs, peel and dice.
- Cook bacon and crumble.
- I used Uncle Gary's Sweet Pepper relish. It added a small amount of heat and sweet. If using sweet pickle relish instead, roast a red bell pepper, remove skin and chop.
- The amount of Miracle whip and mayo will depend on the amount of potatoes you use. I always use half the amount of mayo as I do Miracle Whip, as per my family's preference. Mix Miracle Whip, Mayo, mustard and black pepper together.
- Place smashed potatoes, diced eggs, diced onion, crumbled bacon in a large bowl and mix to combine. Now add mayo and sweet pepper relish, mix to combine. Server warm or cold.