Crisp Potato and Bacon Casserole
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
A special note for my friend Lynn -
You don't have to use the rosemary - pick an herb that you do like. lol.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 lb
- boiling potatoes (2-3)
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 5 slice
- bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
How to Make Crisp Potato and Bacon Casserole
- 1Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450F.
- 2Peel potatoes and cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
- 3Transfer potatoes to a 2 1/2-quart shallow baking dish and toss with oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- 4Arrange potatoes in 1 layer and scatter bacon on top.
- 5Bake until bacon is crisp and potatoes are cooked through and golden around edges, about 35 minutes.
- 6Loosen potatoes with a metal spatula before removing from dish.