Crisp Potato and Bacon Casserole
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
A special note for my friend Lynn -
You don't have to use the rosemary - pick an herb that you do like. lol.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbboiling potatoes (2-3)
2 tspolive oil
1 tsprosemary, finely chopped
5 slicebacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
How to Make Crisp Potato and Bacon Casserole
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450F.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Transfer potatoes to a 2 1/2-quart shallow baking dish and toss with oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange potatoes in 1 layer and scatter bacon on top.
- Bake until bacon is crisp and potatoes are cooked through and golden around edges, about 35 minutes.
- Loosen potatoes with a metal spatula before removing from dish.