Cream Cheese & Chives Potatoe Squares
This is the perfect side with any Meat BUT; Ham seems to be the Meat I make when I prepare this dish.
Great for Showers, Holidays, Any Party when your looking for a warm plate to add.
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 bunch
- spring onions
- 1 box
- betty crocker instant potatoes (use whole box)
How to Make Cream Cheese & Chives Potatoe Squares
- 1*Make the whole box of Instant Potatoes: Follow the directions. **Do not make any of this in a Microwave!
- 2While potatoes are hot in the pan cut 8 oz of Cream Cheese into squares about 8 and melt into the Potatoes.
- 3Wash and Dry the Spring onions. Chop them from the green chives all the way to half of the onion bulb.
Mix it into the potato & Cream cheese mixtures until its completely mixed together.
- 4Spray 9 x 10 Glass Pan, Sprays it with Butter Spray.
Put the mixture in the pan and spread evenly.
Bake this for 30-40 minutes. Until the top is lightly golden brown.
- 5Once out of the Oven let cook 10 minutes and cut into Portion squares. My Family cuts it long ways down the middle and then across to make 8-10 squares.