Cream Cheese And Chive Mashed Potatoes (Low-Fat)
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Cream Cheese And Chive Mashed Potatoes (Low-Fat)
- 1In medium saucepan over high heat, boil potatoes in 2 inches of water about 12 minutes, or until tender; drain thoroughly.
- 2Shake potatoes in pan 1 to 2 minutes over low heat to dry thoroughly.
- 3Mash potatoes with electric mixer or potato masher.
- 4Mix in cheese until melted.
- 5Mix in milk and chives.
- 6Season with salt and pepper. (Do not over beat).
- 7Stir gently over low heat just until heated through.