☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 lbwhite potatoes
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
16 ozsour cream with chives
16 ozwhole milk
4 csharp cheddar cheese -grated
4 Tbspmelted butter
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Cheesy Potatoes for a Crowd
- Peel and dice potatoes
- Boil until just tender
- Butter a deep dish 9 x 13 pan
- In a separate bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, melted butter, salt and pepper, and 2/3 of the cheese. Mix well
- Drain and rinse potatoes
Pour in sauce and mix well.
- Pour into buttered dish and cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake covered for 45 mins. Remove cover to and bake for 15 min more to allow the top to brown a little.
- Let set 10-15 minutes before serving.