Cheesy Potato & Green Onion Casserole
- 6 medium
- russet potatoes - boiled in salted water -cooled, peeled and grated
- 2 c
- sour cream
- green onions, sliced
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded - i use sharp - reserving 1/2 cup for topping
- 1 1/2 tsp
- salt or to taste
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- dried rosemary - optional
- 3/4 - 1 c
- frenches, french fried onions
How to Make Cheesy Potato & Green Onion Casserole
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
Grease a large casserole dish, I use my 3 quart corning casserole. Could also use a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Spread potato mixture into prepared dish. Bake for approx, 30 minutes - sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and then french fried onions - place back in oven and continue baking until top is browning and bubbly.