Cheddar Potatoes and Onions
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
This recipe uses the microwave first to partially cook your potatoes so that the baking goes faster. You may need to nuke them a little longer depending how large they are.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbsmall red potatoes
1 mediumvidalia onion, 1/4-inch wedges
3/4 tsplemon pepper
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Cheddar Potatoes and Onions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange on paper towels in microwave oven.
- Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once. Let stand 1 minute.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
- Place potatoes and onion wedges in an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Lightly coat tops of vegetables with cooking spray, and sprinkle evenly with lemon pepper and salt.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cook an additional 3 minutes or until cheese melts.