Cheddar Potatoes and Onions
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
This recipe uses the microwave first to partially cook your potatoes so that the baking goes faster. You may need to nuke them a little longer depending how large they are.
- 1 lb
- small red potatoes
- 1 medium
- vidalia onion, 1/4-inch wedges
- 3/4 tsp
- lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Cheddar Potatoes and Onions
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange on paper towels in microwave oven.
- 3Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once. Let stand 1 minute.
- 4Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
- 5Place potatoes and onion wedges in an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 6Lightly coat tops of vegetables with cooking spray, and sprinkle evenly with lemon pepper and salt.
- 7Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese; cook an additional 3 minutes or until cheese melts.