Cheddar Garlic Potatoes
- 5 lbs. russet potatoes
- 2 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 tsp. coarse black pepper
- 1 tsp. italian spice seasoning
- 2 tsp. garlic pepper
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Cheddar Garlic Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Peel and dice potatoes; cook in boiling water with 1 1/2 tsp. salt for 4 to 6 minutes. Slice green onions. In a bowl, mix sour cream, pepper, remaining salt, Italian spices, garlic pepper, shredded cheese and green onions together and blend well.
- 2Drain water from potatoes and fold in sour cream mixture. Prepare a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Put potato mixture in dish. Bake tor 45 to 50 minutes or til brown around edges.