Carrie's Hot Potato Salad with Bacon
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 3/4 lbsmall white or red potatoes
1/2 lbbacon silces, diced
1 1/4 cchopped onion
1 dash(es)chopped red or green bell pepper
2/3 cbeef stock, unsalted
2 Tbspcider vinegar
1 1/2 tspsalt
1/4 tspwhite pepper
·fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Carrie's Hot Potato Salad with Bacon
- Cook potatoes in salted water until tender, drain. Peel potatoes and slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- Fry bacon in a large cast iron skillet with cover until crisp. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Use 1/4 bacon drippings to sauté onions until golden.
- Stir in the bell peppers, beef stock, cider vinegar, salt, white pepper and sugar. Cook about 1 1/2 minutes or until bell pepper is tender.
- Add potatoes and bacon and gently toss until combined. Cover skillet.
- Cook over medium heat just until potatoes are hot.
Pour into a large serving bowl and garnish with parsley.