Candied Sweet Potato Casserole
How to Make Candied Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1Combine the brown sugar, orange juice, butter and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
- 2Arrange the sweet potatoes in a shallow baking dish and pour the syrup over them.
- 3Bake in a 375 degree oven for 40-45 minutes, basting a few times, until glazed.
- 4Remove casserole from oven; stir gently to coat sweet potatoes with syrup.
- 5Top with pecans and marshmallows.
- 6Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake for another 7-10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.