☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbsmall sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into about 1-1/2 cubes
1/2 cbrown sugar, packed
1 tspground cinnamon
1/4 ccorn syrup, light
How to Make Candied Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Place potato cubes into the baking dish and toss with salt.
- In a small saucepan combine the butter, brown sugar with cinnamon and corn syrup over low heat. Stir until butter has melted and ingredients are combined. Do not allow to boil.
- Pour over the sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender. Cooking time depends on the size you cut the potatoes. Do not cook until mushy.