☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 lb
- small sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into about 1-1/2 cubes
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/4 c
- corn syrup, light
How to Make Candied Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- 3Place potato cubes into the baking dish and toss with salt.
- 4In a small saucepan combine the butter, brown sugar with cinnamon and corn syrup over low heat. Stir until butter has melted and ingredients are combined. Do not allow to boil.
- 5Pour over the sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- 6Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender. Cooking time depends on the size you cut the potatoes. Do not cook until mushy.