Canadian Poutine ~ My Way
- 30-32 oz
- bag frozen crinkle cut french fries
- 1 pkg
- powdered brown gravy prepared (enough to make 1 cup of gravy)
- 4 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- green onions, thinly sliced
- (8 oz) bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- oil for deep frying
How to Make Canadian Poutine ~ My Way
- 1Deep fry Crinkle Cut French fries until nice and crisp and cooked through. Drain on paper towels then place in a single layer in an ungreased jelly roll pan.
- 2Cook brown gravy according to package directions, drizzle brown gravy evenly over french fries.
- 3Sprinkle with bacon and half the green onions. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake in oven just until cheese is completely melted.
- 4Remove poutine to a serving platter ad garnish with remaining sliced green onions. Serve immediately.